Friday 22 January 2010

Top Tunes

Just before I hit the Half Century at the end of last century I came across this Bands album Sehnsucht and since them I have been mesmerised.



After watching Newton Stringers D.R.I which I must admit I hadnt really come across but did like I was spurred on to just enter this Groups name into UTube and about an hour later after watching some of their vids for the millionth time I pulled myself down off the ceiling took my atenolol, lisinopril and other associated tablets and rested for a while.

Gary, thats my son Gary if you read this let me know how to embed the link from UTube into the post like others do so that it shows and plays in the post

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Enjoying your blog and the pictures, guessing a Sparrowhawk is the Grant Mitchell of the bird world (everybody is scared of him), just like real life though, if you watch Grant when he is not in character he is a bit of a wuss :-)

Anyway here is a link on how to embed a YouTube video into your Blog.

http://google.about.com/od/googleblogging/ss/embedyoutubesbs.htm

Cheers.

Gary.

Anonymous said...

Oh BTW, 'Kids left home (thats a godsend)', I am deeply hurt!! Might just sell up and come back to keep you company ;-)

HowdonBlogger said...

Gary, thanks, it was so easy. Just to think 20 years ago I was showing you what to do on a computer (dosent time fly)