Tuesday 20 September 2011

See A SEO and Win A Tenner

Great views of the Short Eared Owls were being had at Prestwick Carrs on Sunday night with up to 8 being seen at the same time when a chap behind me said "Bet you £10 you cant get 3 of them in the frame at the same time".  Well being the top notch pictaker I am, within 5 mins I produced the following pic.


Now I thought I was biding by the rules of the bet when I showed him this.  Nothing was said about them being in the air so when he said "I should have worded my bet more carefully and said they should have been flying", I immediately put the following one forward saying "You only have to ask".  No doubt the bet will be honoured sometime (LOL) by the Anonymous Wagerer


GOOD JOB HE NEVER MENTIONED QUALITY THEN
I REALLY WOULD HAVE BEEN BUGGERED

3 comments:

PCF said...

Exactly how wide is your wide angle lens?

HowdonBlogger said...

Its that good it would probably fit me and you in side by side (at a push).

John

Phil Slade said...

Never mind the quality, feel the quantity. Impressive count for September, we ain't got any yet.