Thursday 24 May 2012

What a Pair of To***rs

The weather is quite good for a change yet I am stuck in work and have a few things to sort out at home so very little birding time apart from mornings and 20mins outside in the garden.  Only had time to go and watch the Kittiwakes again and try my flight photography in a bit better light .




Started this on Wednesday night and forgot about it till I got home tonight after a walk round Big Waters where I saw this little Beauty


and thesE 2 AR**HOLES


Cmon Rangers get a bloody NO BOATING sign up

Finally a nice shot of the Starlings in the garden feasting on Greggs Wholemeal


2 comments:

PCF said...

I'm firmly against the proliferation of signs. But the strategic use of torpedo's.
Run straight , run true.

Johnnykinson said...

He's a nasty piece of work, that PCF.
They didn't capsize then !
Shame.