Monday 18 June 2012

Sh****ng On Your Own Doorstep

Due to ones heavy workload and inability to get out a lot due to other commitments I have taken on an unwaged person to the Howdon Blogger staff after his continual pleading.  AJJ has been a regular at Big Waters for a short while and is now learning his way around.  His photography skills are second to anybodies but in order to secure his services I have to give him Birdwatching lessons to try and improve his limited skills.  Well he forwarded his first pic to me yesterday and personally I think it is a pile of shite but I promised I would post it to see what the public think.  

The birds everyone loves to ring Stock Doves


Last Friday, I managed a day off and was going to do a few birdy things but due to the weather it was cancelled so got dragged out to see the Olympic Torch by the wife who then took a few pics, guess which one is me




3 comments:

Johnnykinson said...

i reckon it's the good looking one on the left.
ajj's image is .............interesting.

Anonymous said...

Your looking quite fit John or is the camera lying

Tim Sexton said...

When it comes to photography I never thought anyone could hold a torch to you. I was wrong!