Thursday 18 October 2012

Sparrowhawks In My Garden Also

Tim that's a great pic of the Sparrowhawk in that tiny bit of greenery around your small abode but here is one the wife took yesterday in our Northern 40 Acre Field whilst it was chucking down with rain as she  hauled the staff out of their tied cottages to pick up the leaves.

For all those budding photographers here is a tip from my beloved to obtain pictures of this outstanding quality.  Keep it on automatic, press the lens up against the kitchen window, half press the button so the flash comes up then take the picture.


Thank God she dosen't read my blog

5 comments:

Tim Sexton said...

PMSL :)

The Liverbirder said...

As one with limited photographic prowess, I welcome the free lesson from your 'Beloved'. I will be trying her top tip later!

Johnnykinson said...

Don't believe it guys..........i bet John took this himself with a NIKOFF no doubt.

Millhouse Photography said...

Quality comedy here!

HowdonBlogger said...

I was sitting reading your comments and had a bit of a snigger going on when the "beloved" who was sitting reading through Advanced Digital Photography (Soap Life actually) asked what I was laughing about. To cut a long story short I eventually had to show her the blog. That was about 5pm and counting the 15mins I have taken to type this comment with very sore hands I reckon I was only unconscious for about an hour and 35mins.

John