Wednesday 3 October 2012

Too Much Work, Not Enough Free Time

Haven't been out much since Saturday but here is a few recent pics:

An early morning walk before dawn along the Tyne always perks me up


A Gadwall at Big Waters


Spent ages waiting for the Little Grebes to come a little closer and eventually they obliged



The Feeding Station at Big Waters last Sunday, hope it has gone down a bit by now.  The Pictures I missed were the 2 Pintails on the main pond at Big Waters and after hearing a Kingfisher call a couple of times but unable to locate it I went to the Feeding Station windows and it was sitting on the post nearest to the window (bottom left of the picture) and before Mr Nikon could operate away it went.  


A blurred snap of my first ever Blackcap in Big Waters Feeding Station


Bath Time in Chez Hall's country estate gardens



2 comments:

Johnnykinson said...

I always enjoy watching the Sparrows and Starlings bathing in the garden.
That's a good one John..........there's the post in the corner that it was on !!!!!!!!!!!
Good old Mr Nikon too slow to catch cold or a Kingfisher.

HowdonBlogger said...

John,

as I typed the line about the kingfishers post I wondered if your reposte would be worthy and it certainly was

John