Friday 16 November 2012

Red Kites and Caerlaverock

As a follow-up to my post on 1st November about our trip to Dumfries and Galloway I have cobbled together a couple of videos about the Red Kites and Feeding Time at Caerlaverock.  The Red Kites one is not one of my best works as a lot of stuff went on the cutting room floor as I didn't realise I was going to be so close to the action and some of the movements of the Red Kites as they flashed by were just blurs, you will see what I mean at the end of the video.  I will take that into account next time I go up there.  In the Caerlaverock one it is shot from behind glass but it doesn't affect the quality too much.  A cameo role by the back of Mrs Halls head and her camouflaged pink hat is made towards the end

REMEMBER TO WATCH THRU UTUBE IN AT LEAST 720hd






2 comments:

The Liverbirder said...

The Red Kite clip is spectacular. Didn't realise that sort of thing was so close to here; thought it was a Welsh 'show'. Where do I get more detail?

HowdonBlogger said...

Gordon,

just google Bellymack Farm, its on the Dumfries and Galloway Kite Trail, nearest town is Laurieston

John