Wednesday 27 November 2013

Couple of Trips to Big Waters at the Weekend

Due to a couple of commitments I only managed 2 short visits to Big Waters at the weekend, Saturday only for a couple of hours and Sunday for the normal walk round.  The Sunday produced a Grey Wagtail, my first for some time on the patch.  It was very dull with occasional spots of rain so the camera was kept in the bag most of the time but I did manage to get a couple of pics and of course a video taken from the hide.



I was wondering why the North Scrape was very quiet when
I realised that a Sparrowhawk that had made a pass through
the Feeding Station was  sitting in the trees.  It stayed for over 2hrs

Some of the 100+ Greylags arriving

The Video was taken on Sunday as you can probably work out from the title


No comments: